Dermasof Skin Repair Serum • Giveaway!
*This competition has now ended.
Dealing with stretch marks, fine lines, wrinkles or dehydrated skin?
We might just have the perfect solution…
It is with great delight that we at Those London Chicks are able to offer one lucky winner the opportunity to try this gorgeous skin repair serum for yourself. Here’s why:
I have been a huge fan of the multi award winning brand Amred Healthcare for quite some time now. I have been using their Prosil Scar treatment for an old rather large operation scar on my leg with huge success, it’s nearly gone!
So when I was asked to try Dermasof skin repair serum, a new product from Amred Healthcare I was over the moon. And eager to try it. It claims to repair stretch marks (yes, I have them) by reducing discoloration, improving elasticity, hydrating and enhancing softness. Over the years I have tried many products for my stretch marks, some at extortionate prices with little to no results. Dermasof have harnessed the proven skin healing power of Silicone. Making it also perfect for fine lines and wrinkles, superficial scars, uneven skin tone, aging skin and dehydrated skin.
Review: My thoughts on Dermasof.
Here’s what I found: I’ve been using Dermasof now for about 4 weeks and I can honestly say I already see a noticeable improvement to my skin’s appearance and texture. It looks smoother and feels softer. I started use primarily for my stretch marks but I was amazed at the contrast in the quality of my skin now and prior to use. I also loved the feel of it, so began use on my face. I’m generally very selective about what I put on my face, but I’m certainly glad I did. After just 2 weeks of using Dermasof morning and night, my skin looked even, silky, plumber and softer to the touch. The serum itself is extremely light in consistency, which I must say surprised me seeing as silicone is the primary ingredient. For some strange reason I had it in my head that silicone would be stickier… (not sure why???). Maybe I thought of silicone only in medical terms or products. Dermasof 100% oil, dye and alcohol free. With that, it really does feel right at home on your face. It doesn’t feel at all heavy or claggy, it seems to be absorbed by the skin but it’s actually semi- permeable. Nobody wants thick weighty skincare, especially at this time of year! You can apply it under makeup too, I do. It adds to a flawless finish whilst doing the skin the world of good underneath. It’s really simple, just apply a thin layer whether it be to the face or troubled area on the body twice a day. It comes in an attractive easy to use metallic pump dispenser.
How does it work?
Biodermis pioneered the use of silicone gel and sheeting for scar treatment and has lead the industry with new innovations for over 25 years. Part of the scar healing process involves dermal hydration. Dermasof creates a semi-permeable layer over the skin that allows oxygen to penetrate while holding precious moisture in, creating the optimum oxygen and moisture for healthy skin. It works well for the prevention of stretch marks as well as improvement. So perfect if your having a baby or experiencing weight gain or loss.
Benefits of using Dermasof.
- Fullness of the skin
- Treatment for stretch marks (improvement and prevention)
- Reduction of fine lines & wrinkles
- Tightening of pores
- Reduction of dead cells
- Open, clear pores
- Improved nutrient absorption
In conclusion, this really is a fantastic product one I will always use. Firstly for it’s incredible efficacy but also for it’s reasonable price tag. Try it for yourself! For the Terms and Conditions for the giveaway see below. It really is worth entering!!!
Take a look at the ad
From the creators of Pro-sil, Amred Healthcare winners of the MyfaceMyBody Award 2013 & 2014. This award was voted by the consumer and shows how Pro-Sil is now becoming the Scar treatment of choice with its overwhelming benefits for the consumer compared to the competitors and most cost effective. Pro-Sil crowned with the comment “Stood out for its “SAFETY, EFFICACY and EFFECTIVENESS the winner of ” Best Home use Device” PRO-SIL -Amred Healthcare.
For more information visit: www.amredhealthcare.com
Reviewed by Karen Bryson
How to Enter our Dermasof Competition
It’s so simple. All you have to do is follow us on Twitter and retweet our competition Tweet! For details of Terms and conditions read the section below. This competition is only open to UK residents. Sorry Chicks from across the pond!
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
2. Employees of Those London Chicks Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available above and available on @LondonChicks Twitter feed.
5. Closing date for entry will be 29.06.2016 After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Follow @Londonchicks on twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by twitter DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner for address details to send the prize to. Only UK Address’s are permitted for Prizes to be sent to.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available as soon as randomly picked and announced on Twitter and on our Website.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Those London Chicks Ltd and not to any other party. We will not use or store your information in anyway.