Camilla Dallerup’s new book Reinvent me.
Want to take charge of your life? In need of a career, relationship or life overhaul?
Well we have just the perfect book to help you on your way!! It’s Camilla Dallerap’s new book Reinvent me.We at Those London Chicks are pleased to offer you the chance to win this fantastic book.
Some may know the wonderful Camilla Dallerup from her long successful run as a dancer on the hit show Strictly Come Dancing. Camilla is now a successful Author, Life and Mindful Living Coach, Hypnotherapist and Meditation expert. She lives between London and LA with her husband.
It’s a fantastic step by step program guiding you through your reinvention. There are various exercises to help with your transformation. It offers up a number of experiential learning points, like the brilliant visualisation exercises. It asks you to ask yourself questions that you may have been avoiding. Allowing you to really start to understand yourself now, in order to get to the place you desire in the future.
These are the 8 steps of the program
RECOGNISE: Work out where you are and where you need to go.
EGO: Learn how to free yourself from ego-based decisions.
INNOVATION: Plan what action you need to take to start turning your dream into reality.
NOW: Stop procrastinating and start taking action!
VISUALISE: Picture your reinvented life and find courage within to start your venture now.
EVOLVE: Learn to go with the flow of life and become more you.
NURTURE: Discover why it’s essential to nurture your talents and yourself as you go through the process of reinvention.
TRANSFORMATION: Commit to your reinvention and embrace the new you.
This book has the feel of a supportive friend, or personal life coach. A constant reference to aid you on your journey. There is a section at the back for you to record notes as you go, very much making this about YOU! I love this book I’m sure you will. You’ll find ‘Reinvent Me’ hard to remove from you grasp!!
To find out more about Camilla’s work and her various online courses visit:www.zenme.tv
Follow Camilla on Twitter
This book is published by Watkins Publishing
Follow them on Twitter
How to Enter our ‘Reinvent Me’ Competition
It’s so simple. All you have to do is follow us on Twitter and retweet our competition Tweet! For details of Terms and conditions read the section below. This competition is only open to UK residents. Sorry Chicks from across the pond!
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
2. Employees of Those London Chicks Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available above and available on @LondonChicks Twitter feed.
5. Closing date for entry will be 07.08.2017 After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Follow @Londonchicks on twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by twitter DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner for address details to send the prize to. Only UK Address’s are permitted for Prizes to be sent to.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available as soon as randomly picked and announced on Twitter and on our Website.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Those London Chicks Ltd and not to any other party. We will not use or store your information in anyway.