You may or may not know that we at Those London Chicks are HUGE fans of the award-winning aromatherapy brand Beatitude. To mark the launch of this gorgeous oil, we are so pleased to offer you the chance to win a bottle of ‘Skin Salvation’. It’s the perfect hydration for your summer skin and retails at £38 for 30ml!
I must admit the idea of a facial oil left me feeling a little sceptical. Oil? I have issues with my skin that change from season to season, but I love beatitude’s other products. Their oils are never greasy, heavy or thick, so I happily gave it a go. Wow, am I glad I did. I have to report the surface of my skin now feels different. Smooth, plump and hydrated!! It’s really easy to use, just a few tiny drops after cleansing and toning. With the rather clever pump it’s simple to control the amount you use. This bottle will last a while too. I could feel my skin thank me after use, it absorbed the oil immediately leaving me with a fresh feeling. It can be worn under your usual moisturiser or foundation or alone. The combination of oils used for Skin Salvation smells gorgeous…… and clearly suitable for all skin types. I’m more than a little in love with this oil, I think you will be too!
They have a range of amazing products from bath, body and face oils. Beatitude use only the finest quality oil WITHOUT cheap bulking agents in any of the products. The oils are easily absorbed and avoid any greasy,oily feeling often associated with oil based products. Only pure essential oils have been used and these blends have been expertly created by British aromatherapist Rebecca O’Connor who has over 20 years experience.
SkinSalvationSkin Salvation is the latest product by Beatitude, a luxury award-winning range of natural aromatherapy bath, body and face oils. Using only 100% natural high quality ingredients and divine scents, beautifully packaged in French glass bottles.
This summer ensure your skin is beach ready and prolong that post-holiday radiance with Skin Salvation. The deeply nourishing and luxurious new facial oil from is bursting with natural plant oils and essential oils…..yet leaves no greasy residue.
Forget about high-tech serums, capsules and masks, as today’s beauty cognoscenti are investing in hard-working facial oils blended with calibrated essences to mimic the skin’s natural lipid structure and perform multiple beauty feats. And Skin Salvation (£38 for 30ml) from Beatitude does just this.
The unique formula contains the powerful anti-ageing essential oils of Rose, Neroli and Immortelle to quickly tackle free radicals, ageing, dehydration and fine lines. High in anti-oxidants and vitamin enriched, natural plant ingredients also include Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Oat Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Squalene and Black Cumin Seed Oil to tackle lack lustre skin and regenerate it, leaving skin with that coveted healthy glow. Deeply nourishing and rejuvenating, Skin Salvation is also refreshingly light and quickly absorbs into the skin to leave no greasy residue. It can be worn alone or under a moisturiser.
Rebecca says “It’s a common misconception that facial oils congest the skin, Facial oils with specific pure plant oils such as Daikon Radish See Oil absorb better into the skin than creams (which are often water based) and the active ingredients penetrate deeper and faster. To use, simply apply 1-2 drops to the palm of your hands and massage into the décolleté, neck and face with light upward movements, avoiding the eye area.”
Some of the other products in the collection which include Bath Oils, Body Oils, Cleansing Bar and Deluxe Gift Sets.
Working with the expertise of leading British cosmetic chemists and only using premium British natural ingredients, Beatitude offers both style and substance with its unique, natural and effective aromatherapy products. The result is a range of truly luxurious and covetable lifestyle products that offers you the chance to achieve spa-like relaxation and rejuvenation at home. Beatitude is, quite simply, well-being in a bottle.
Beatitude NEVER test products on animals.
For stockists information please visit www.beatitudeproducts.co.uk/stockists.
Feature photo credit: Phil Wilkinson
How to enter our Skin Salvation Oil by Beatitude competition.
It’s so simple. All you have to do is follow us on Twitter and Retweet our competition Tweet! For details of the Terms and Conditions read the section below. This competition is open to everyone……everywhere. Yay!!
Terms and Conditions
2. Employees of Those London Chicks Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available above and available on @LondonChicks Twitter feed.
5. Closing date for entry will be 10.8.2015 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Follow @Londonchicks on twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by twitter DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner for address details to send the prize to.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available as soon as randomly picked and announced on Twitter and on our Website.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Those London Chicks Ltd and not to any other party. We will not use or store your information in anyway.