Spring has almost Sprung……get the ‘Spring’ in your skin with Skinade.
We at Those London Chicks are huge fans of Skinade. Skinade is a drink, well a liquid supplement containing essential micro nutrients that help to repair damaged skin and restore depleted collagen. It works from the inside out to rebuild and strengthen the collagen matrix below the skin’s surface, boost natural levels of hydration and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Leaving a plumper, fuller look and feel to your skin. A lot of us fall into dealing with our skin on the surface, topically applying creams, lotions and serums and tend to ignore the working from within… in conjunction. It’s recommended that you drink with or just after breakfast in order to fully absorb the nutrients Skinade has to offer. It also makes it easy to remember and incorporate into a morning routine!! This anti-ageing drink that boosts your natural collagen production can improve the way your skin looks in as little as 20 days! We at Those London Chicks are excited to offer you the opportunity to win a Skinade 30 day course. Hoorah!!
Skinade contains only the highest quality ingredients with no artificial flavours or colouring and fewer than 35 calories. With natural flavours of peach and mangosteen, it has a pleasant taste. Developed by leading UK scientists and manufactured in the UK, it contains high-grade collagen and essential micronutrients.
How it works
Drinking Skinade on a daily basis results in firmer, more even toned, hydrated, radiant, youthful and healthier looking skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and repairs connective tissue, so you’ll also benefit from stronger, healthier and faster- growing hair and nails.
Traditional anti–aging products only function on the surface of the skin, skinade works from the inside out. The advanced formulation of low molecular weight collagen and essential micro-nutrients work synergistally to nourish your skin and promote a more youthful, glowing and radiant complexion. Hydrolyzed collagen helps the body form new collagen structures. It provides the amino acid building blocks and also stimulates the production of new collagen, elastin and moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid molecules.
Skinade also has high bio-availability, meaning more absorbability – its liquid form allows your body to absorb up to 80%-90% of the collagen as opposed to just 30%-40% absorption rate of collagen tablets. The valuable nutrients would pass through your system unused instead of being absorbed by the body.
Skinade contains the following ingredients:
Hydrolise Marine collagen
It’s sourced from fresh-water fish,low in sodium and avoiding mercury contamination. They’ve included 7000mg in each bottle.
Essential for natural collagen formation and maintaining the collogen matrix. It also provides vital protection for the skin by boosting the immune system and reducing free-radical damage.
Is a naturally occurring form of organic sulphur found in all living organisms. It helps collagen and keratin formation,improve skin elascity and inhibits cross-linking of collogen cells, a major cause of skin ageing.
Vitamin B complex
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) niacin (vitaminB3) and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin health. Vitamin B2 also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin B complex promotes more uniform, clearer, glowing and radiant skin.
Omegas 3 and 6
Sourced exclusively from organic flax seed oil that plays an important role in balancing dry and oily skin.
An essential amino acid that is key to rebuilding the collagen matrix at cellular level.
All these ingredients work together in synergy to help restore collagen in your skin and make it look more youthful, firmer and fuller.
In our opinion it does what it sets out to do, gives you….. “better skin from within”
It’s so simple. All you have to do is follow us on Twitter and retweet our competition Tweet! For details of Terms and conditions read the section below. This competition is only open to UK residents. Sorry Chicks from across the pond!
Terms and Conditions
2. Employees of Those London Chicks Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available above and available on @LondonChicks Twitter feed.
5. Closing date for entry will be 20.03.2015 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Follow @Londonchicks on twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by twitter DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner for address details to send the prize to. Only UK Address’s are permitted for Prizes to be sent to.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available as soon as randomly picked and announced on Twitter and on our Website.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Those London Chicks Ltd and not to any other party. We will not use or store your information in anyway.