We at Those London Chicks are huge fans of the fantastic feel good movie The Beat Beneath my Feet! We had a Chicks Chat with the films producer Fiona Gillies of Scoop Films. See here! So we are pleased as punch to offer one lucky winner 2 tickets to see the film AND a live gig!
What you could win!!
An amazing multi media live event.
First there’ll be a screening of the music filled, BIFA nominated, Berlinale featured movie The Beat Beneath My Feet, starring Luke Perry, Lisa Dillon and introducing Nicholas Galitzine, directed by John Williams. The event will take place at The Bedford Arms in Balham one of the locations in the Film.
Watch the trailer here:
Then, having got your toes tapping, there will present live sets from three of the acts that feature on the soundtrack.
First up, Balham indie rockers Radio Radio, then our star Nicholas Galitzine will perform his songs from the movie, then John Fairhurst will end the night with his blistering blues rock, as featured in the film. Looks set to be an absolute blast!!
19.00 Doors Open
19.30 PROMPT – The Beat Beneath My Feet movie screening followed by live sets from John Fairhurst, Radio Radio and Nicholas Galitzine.
Tom (Nicholas Galitzine) is a teenage loner with dreams of becoming a rock star, but he is thwarted by his God-fearing single mother, Mary (Lisa Dillon). Tom’s life takes a dramatic turn when an intimidating stranger moves into the flat below and plays loud rock music throughout the night. Tom recognises his new neighbour (Luke Perry) as Max Stone, a disgraced American guitarist who disappeared years earlier owing a fortune in unpaid tax and has been presumed dead. Tom agrees not to reveal Max to the authorities on condition that he teaches him the dark arts of rock guitar.
Check out the music from the film at our YouTube playlist: HERE
Terms and Conditions
2. Employees of Those London Chicks Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available above and available on @LondonChicks Twitter feed.
5. Closing date for entry will be 13.04.2015 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Follow @Londonchicks on twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by twitter DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner for address details to send the prize to.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available as soon as randomly picked and announced on Twitter and on our Website.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Those London Chicks Ltd and not to any other party. We will not use or store your information in anyway.