Another year has passed and your love has only grown stronger — Happy Anniversary! If you’re looking for ways to express to your partner or your favorite couple how much they mean to you, take a look at these six cute anniversary cards that FTD designed. You can print the cards out at home and even choose between a colored card or a black and white version to save on printer ink.
A personalized card is a great way to express your love so make sure the inside matches the outside and add a loving note! Here are a few tips to write the perfect anniversary card:
- Greeting: Address the recipient with an appropriate greeting. For your parents that could be “Dear Mom and Dad,” you can greet a friend with their first name and your spouse with a cute nickname or simply “To my love.”
- Write a personal message: You can include a quote that fits the couple or the relationship you share with your spouse. Maybe you want to include an anecdote or story from something you experienced together.
- Mention a milestone: If it’s a special anniversary, like the first, tenth or even 50th — make sure you acknowledge this in the message you’re writing.
- Add specific encouragement: This card is a great opportunity to encourage the couple and wish them strength during hard times or a future full of laughter.
- The closing part: Finish the card with a closing that is just as sweet as your greeting. You can write “Congratulations” or opt for a more personal closing such as “With love.”
Your personalized anniversary card will be one they’ll cherish forever so make sure to add a date! That way they’ll know exactly when they received this beautiful note when they look back at it down the road.
Whether the day marks your first year of dating, your engagement, the date you moved in together or your wedding anniversary — it’s important and so fun to celebrate the milestones of your relationship. Time flies by when you’re having fun so acknowledge the continuous love you’re receiving from your partner by making them feel special with a handwritten card on your anniversary. Before your anniversary comes up, take some time and reflect on what your partner means to you. You’ll want your written words to reflect these feelings so give yourself some time to collect your thoughts.
If your friends or family members are celebrating an anniversary and you want to send them your well wishes, consider sharing an anecdote about a cherished memory with the couple. Maybe it’s a funny story from the first time you met the significant other, perhaps an awesome road trip you all took together or you can write about something that stuck out to you on their wedding day that you’ve never even mentioned before.
If you’re looking for a personalized card to write your words of encouragement and congratulations in, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve created six cards for any kind of partner or couple that you can download for free. Just press the download button below the card you think fits the lucky couple best (or just print all six by clicking on the button at the end of this article) and print the card on US letter sized paper (8 ½ inches wide and 11 inches long). Then cut and fold the card according to the indications on the paper (so it fits into an A7 envelope) and write your personal note inside. All cards are available as colorful or black and white versions in case you want to save on your printer’s ink.
If you’re not great with words, use the quotes and wishes below as inspiration. You can read through them all or use the jump to menu for a specific person you have in mind. Surprise your partner or the couple who’s celebrating with a bouquet of flowers and your home-printed, handwritten anniversary card that they’ll cherish forever.